Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brief hiatus!

Hello all!

Just wanted to apologize and inform everyone that, due to being in the middle of an insane couple of weeks, my kitchen has been largely abandoned.  Last weekend, I filled up on all things American while visiting my classmate in Nebraska; this weekend, I'll be enjoying the luxurious offerings of the Delta Armories in London (Ontario, the "less exotic" London) at the spectacular nuptial celebrations of Kimmi and Seanno.  The only food being served in my apartment during weekends these days is dry kitty kibble.  Fun for Chief and Figaro, but not exactly blog-worthy.  I do have plans to come back with a bang... I made some delicious goodies prior to the Weeks of Insanity that I need to post, and I'll most definitely do a blow-by-blow of all the delicious food I've missed from the "land of the free and the home of the brave".

Steph and I, displaying the ardent love that Nebraskans have for their university football team, the Cornhuskers.  I'm not kidding.  I bought a shirt just for the pure hilarity.
Be back in a couple of weeks!!

-Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment